Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Update

Hi Folks!

I've decided to implement a weekly update for the blog so as to keep you entertained. Regular random posts will continue but I thought it might be nice to create a little weekly edition as a quick update. As always, I love feedback. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! 
  • Current Scholastic Pursuits
    • I have officially finished the clinical portion of my Obs/Gyn rotation. It went waaay better than I thought it would. Pregnancy and birth is significantly less scary than I imagined. It really helped that my preceptor had a great sense of humor and all of our patients were extremely low risk.
    • Just one more week of lectures and the final exam on Friday and then I'm done for the holidays! I'm really looking forward to the break - even if I do plan on studying for the licensing exam and researching for interviews over the holidays.
    • Speaking of interviews, I got my first response for CaRMS! It was a huge boost to know that someone who has never met me read my application and thinks that I have potential and am worth interviewing. I'm so stoked!

  • Recent Recipe I've Been Drooling Over
    • With any luck and some excellent free time, I hope to make these Cranberry Curd Bars for Christmas!



  • TED Talk I Watched this Week

  • Song of the Week
  • Bunny Photo of the Week

1 comment:

Saroja said...

Does anyone know how to prevent Blogger from cutting off my video uplinks? It would be nice if you folks could see the whole frame but all my formatting efforts have been thwarted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...