Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Update

  • Current Scholastic Pursuits
    • OBS/GYN is officially over! And, if I dare to predict, I think I did pretty decently on the final exam. Thus, either I'm getting smarter or the exams are getting easier (let's hope it's the former).
    • Now that OBS/GYN is done, I'm on break for the winter holidays. Break being the operative word. Holidays are always a mad dash of spending time with all the family and friends who want a piece of you, plus shopping for presents, plus lots and lots of eating... and this year, plus 1 hour a day each of studying for the LMCCQE and interviews. That's the goal, anyway. Wish me luck!




  • TED Talk I Watched this Week

  • Song of the Week

  • Bunny Photo of the Week

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...