Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Hi Folks,

I'm currently in the Porter Lounge in Toronto waiting for my connecting flight to my next destination. I had a terrific time in TBay and finally got the chance to go ice climbing. It was awesome! Many thanks to the wonderful people of the TBay Alpine Club for taking me out!

This is me climbing Ice Stud on Mount McKay!


Since the Super Bowl is tonight, I'm not certain I'll be able to update the blog today as I'm planning on attending the party at Penguin's parents' house. But, I do have most of the day off tomorrow so you can expect an update soon.

For your entertainment, here's a nice comparison between Superb Owls and the Super Bowl on Timothy McSweeney (... brought to you, courtesy of Scarlet).




WORDS THAT COULD CONCEIVABLY BE USED TO DESCRIBE BOTH THE SUPER BOWL AND A SUPERB OWL.

BY MICHAEL WARD
- - - -
Unpredictable
Head-turning
Majestic
Fast-paced
Expensive
Bone-crunching
Spirited
A hoot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...