Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekly Update: the end of February


  • Current Scholastic Pursuits
    • We've made a rule - we're not going to talk about it until Monday next week, ok? Good. Glad we've got that straight. Waiting is definitely the hardest part so the best I can do is not talk about it even though it's pretty much the only thing on my mind at any given moment.
    • In other news, Family Med has been crawling by. Clinic is definitely not my thing and it's hard to get excited about stuff that I know (hope) won't be part of my future practice. But, still, it's good to know for my own experience and so as to be able to help loved ones out in the future. Only 4 weeks to go!!


  • Recipe I've Been Drooling Over
    • I was out at lunch yesterday and my friend ordered the BEST pizza ever. I have recorded the toppings here for your future enjoyment:
      • Begin with a homemade, thin, whole wheat crust.
      • Spread on some goat cheese as a base.
      • Top with brie, spinach, and roasted pumpkin seeds.
      • Broil until cheese is melted.
      • Swoon with enjoyment. And try to not eat so much that you make yourself sick.


organic cotton scarf with little bikes


  • TED Talk I Watched This Week
    • This is the BEST TED speaker I have watched to date. I absolutely love his message. So much so that I've included both his talks on this link. Please please watch them... they are SO good.




  • Song of the Week
    • Mumford and Sons - The Cave

  • Thing I'm Most Grateful for This Week
    • Good friends and great wine. And boy, did I drink a lot of wine this week! Whew!


  • Thing I'm Most Looking Forward to This Week
    • Penguin is coming down this weekend for The Event That Shall Not Be Named. I can't wait to see him, I can't wait for it to be over, and I can't wait for the planning and moving to begin.


  • Bunny Photo of the Week
    • Sorry for having such a bright flash, bunnies! I hope your retinas recover.

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...