Friday, March 4, 2011

New Format! Same Fun!

Hi Everyone,

I decided to take a few minutes this afternoon and update the format of my blog. This was inspired in part by my frustration with having my videos cut off and in part by the fact that I haven't actually updated the format in 6 years. Seriously, I've been on Blogger for 6 years and never changed my original blog layout. How crazy is that, considering that I rearrange my house furniture about every 6 weeks?!

Anyway, please write a quick comment to let me know if you like it or if you have any suggestions. Penguin, you'll be pleased to note that you can now leave comments without logging in, so there are no excuses! Hehe.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Love it!!

Saroja said...

Yay!!!

meg said...

does this mean that every time i come here i get to see that fantastic picture of you?

LOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE it!

Saroja said...

Haha. Yes, it does. That picture is the result of Penguin saying: "What would you like to do for your birthday? You can do ANYTHING you want..." and me replying, "Let's go canoeing! In December! It will be great!" And it was. :)

Unknown said...

love the red

Penguin said...

Woohoo! Free commenting! :)

Saroja said...

Yaay, you commented, Penguin!!! Let the good times roll. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...