Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Update: March continues to roar.


  • Current Scholastic Pursuits
    • Well, you're all up to date now on where I've matched for CaRMS. I am really, really excited about going to Winnipeg. The program is absolutely amazing and I think it's going to mould me into a competent, confident surgeon just as much as it will allow me to mould myself into the confident, thoughtful person I want to be. As an added bonus, it's the second sunniest city in Canada and one of the coldest. It can't get much better than that!
    • At the present time, however, family medicine continues to grind by. 2 weeks left. Thank goodness. Then review for the LMCC and then DONE! I cannot believe that we're in the home stretch.

20110207-dt-fried-egg-with-mustard-creamed-spinach.jpg


  • Favourite Thing on Etsy this Week
Limited Edition - Findings of a Voyager


  • What I'm Reading Right Now
    • I'm still going with the Munk Debates. There hasn't been a whole lot of reading time in the last week. I'm going to try and find more time in the week to come.


  • TED Talk I Watched This Week
    • Krista Tippett on "Reconnecting with Compassion"





  • Song of the Week
    • This one's for you Penguin!




  • Thing I'm Most Grateful for This Week
    • Matching to U of M!!!


  • Thing I'm Most Looking Forward to This Week
    • Next weekend I'm back in the North to visit Penguin and both our families. It will be my first time seeing everyone since the match, so it will be really lovely to celebrate together.


  • Bunny Photo of the Week
    • "Is it springtime yet? I'm sick of all this grey weather and snow!"
    • Also, "Where's our kibble??!"

    1 comment:

    Saroja said...

    Just for the record: dinner was amazing. The recipe for this week was quick, easy, cheap, and satisfying. Hope you give it a try!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...