Sunday, May 1, 2011

Floods, Blizzards, and May - Oh My!

I'm currently in Winnipeg - flying home this evening. I came out for a couple of days with Penguin to find a place to live for residency. We were very successful and I have a great little apartment lined up, so I'm very pleased with that. Overall, the weather was really amazing as well: low 20s, bright sun, absolutely gorgeous. Until yesterday, when it rained (adding to the already high water levels of the rivers and serious flooding of the province) followed by a whiteout blizzard today that's left a few centimeters of snow on the ground.

This is my kind of weather!!

Anyway, the weekly blog update is once again endangered because of the travel and study schedule but hopefully I'll be able to update you folks in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I hope you're ready to go out and vote tomorrow for the federal election! If you don't have a candidate in mind or are one of those people who endorse strategic voting, check out your riding and its electoral history here at Project Democracy.

Have a great week and I'll be in touch soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...