Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weekly Update: Happy Belated Easter


  • Current Scholastic Pursuits
    • Things are crazy right now. You might have guessed by the delayed weekly update... with school and moving and residency paperwork and going home for Easter, it's been really hard to keep up.
    • I'm leaving for Winnipeg today to go house hunting, so this is going to be a pretty quick update. Sorry folks! I promise that once this exam is over and my life is planned a little better, I'll do a better post. :)


  • Recipe I've Been Drooling Over
    • I've been eating canned soup and grilled cheese ever since I finished off my leftovers from Easter, so there's not much to report here.


  • Favourite Thing on Etsy this Week
    • These earrings are really nice - I like the simple things.
Small Matte Silver Plated Posts

  • What I'm Reading Right Now
    • Nothing but practice questions, old exams, and kijiji rental ads


  • TED Talk I Watched This Week
    • I didn't get a chance to watch any this week, sorry


  • Song of the Week
    • Scarlet turned me onto Ben Howard and this video - it's amazing!!!
OLD PINE from Astray Films on Vimeo.


  • Thing I'm Most Grateful for This Week
    • Penguin, for keeping me from spontaneous combustion secondary to stress


  • Thing I'm Most Looking Forward to This Week
    • Finding a place to live in Winnipeg!


  • Bunny Photo of the Week
    • Believe it or not, Jazz was actually afraid of the Easter nests until Hoyle proved they were "edible".


    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...