Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nothing Beats Brie.

Our class has organized a dessert crawl for the 2nd and 1st years this coming Monday to answer any questions they have about electives, clerkship, and CaRMS. In true procrastination style, I've wasted a good chunk of today putting together a playlist with bands representing every city across Canada that the CaRMS tour visits. The only city I struggled with was Thunder Bay - Makeshift Astronaut is a from there (I especially like their song Midnight and the Open Road), unfortunately, they're not on Grooveshark or iTunes. But, if I could have - I would have included them in this nifty playlist... hope you enjoy it!



PS: I am aware that The Rural Alberta Advantage is actually based out of Toronto (wtf is up with that?!) but let's all just pretend that since their lead singer was born in Fort McMurray, it's ok to say that they're from Alberta.

1 comment:

Saroja said...

YESSS!!! IT WORKED!!!!!! YAAYA!!!!!

I had serious doubts that I was techie enough to accomplish this. This is awesome! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...